Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Stir Crazy



    
      I don’t know about you but I have had my share of cold wet winter. I am going stir crazy. I started preparing for my garden. I planted several kinds of non-GMO heirloom tomato seeds along with two different kinds of eggplant, some Habanero and Thai peppers and cilantro. This is just for starters. I am so looking forward to having a garden this year since last year went belly up with other things that prevented me from getting it in the ground. I am going to have a decent garden this year if it kills me. I need to find a space to sprout my cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower, melon, pumpkin and cucumber seeds. I may have to find a space out under the tarps for now. Right now my house is overwhelmed with all my trees and other plants I brought in for the winter. With all the other things going on inside with the renovation it is so crowded. I have four garden raised beds ready to plant once the frost warnings are final.  Stuff like carrots, peas, spinach and lettuce will be out there soon in one.I can't wait to see it growing.
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment