Saturday, November 5, 2016

Tomorrow I will Be There



Tomorrow I will be there
By
Emma Dorsey
Nov. 3, 2016
Tomorrow is a stream of cool clear water.
Tomorrow I will be that stream,
Traveling rapidly as I flow.
Tomorrow is sweet smells of floral filling the air.
Tomorrow I will be there washed clean as snow.
Tomorrow is golden grain blowing in the breeze, Huge meadow of flowers vegetables abundant
and huge fruit filling the trees.
Tomorrow no old, sick or broken,
Listen to frogs a croakin.
Tomorrow my friends, family and more
Will gather together and see no more war.
Tomorrow I will be young and spry,
and happy to know I will never die.
In a perfect world no one s ever known.
Tomorrow I’ll be there to welcome those who passed on,
Glorifying God’s Kingdom and singing great songs.
Tomorrow I will build my forever home and be able to call it my own.
I am tomorrow just wait and see!
Will you be there to share it with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment