Saturday, September 9, 2017

Are You Prepared for what is to come?

     We have all seen our share of disaster or are waiting for it to come to us. So many have lost everything they own but have survived with their lives. We have heard of earth quakes in the last weeks that have been stronger than many others in the past. There have been floods and hurricanes fires and wars. Many have lost loved ones to sickness and old age. How many of us have read the Bible lately to see these thinks have been forewarned for all to be ready for. (Matt 24) How many have Prayed to Our Father in Heaven who's name is Jehovah* asking him for holy spirit and the strength to continue through all this devastation? Or maybe you refuse to know his name and let your ears to be tickled by false teachings and empty hopes(2 Tim 4:3-4).
      I have the greatest faith that I will come out of all of this and be brought to a paradise right here on earth. I may even lose my life, but I know that no matter what the outcome I will be resurrected to that wonderful paradise and made whole once again.  I pray to have my family with me every day, hoping they will remember who their true Father is, Jehovah. He and He along can bring us through whatever there is to come.  I trust in Him and His only begotten Son Jesus Christ, for he is my savior and through him I will gain everlasting live. (John 17:3) I continue to pray for all who are suffering through these last days. Matt. 24:36-39“Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37“Just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.”
     Will you be prepared for what will be to come, or will you be like those of Noah's day?   Who will you put your faith in? None of us truly knows when our last breath will come, if it does at all, but knowing that there is a paradise awaiting those with the faith will see that beautiful garden and share it with all the others without wars or prejudices, sickness or death. All things will be given as intended "In the beginning"(Gen 1:1) How grand that time will be.
     I am so looking forward to seeing all my loved ones I have lost in death and meeting those like Noah and Daniel and many more who never gave up their faith. We will live in an abundance of food and new health. I sure hope you choose to join us.
      Rev 21:3-4 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
 
Matt. 6:9“You must pray, then, this way:
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified 10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth"

*PS 83:18 That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah,
You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment