Thursday, September 14, 2017

Moving Forward and Waiting

     We have our power back on and no more wind or rain for the time being. But the tree is still on  top of the power wire and not a word when EMC will be here to turn off the power. The wire is going to have to be cut at the transformer so we can cut the tree and get it off the wire before we can put the pole back together. We can't even go out and clean up where the kids clothes went out the window with the book case and draws. We can't really cover up the hole before the pole is fixed in fear that someone can get electric shock from the whole mess. So for now the hole is bringing in lots of flies and a breeze. I decided after the little bit of stuff that is in there comes out,  I will put up a dead end sign in the door.  My living room is full of everything from books to toys, stuffed animals and more. That includes both of my g daughters. They know that that will be their room in the future and they have taken it over just a bit earlier than we thought. They have a makeshift bed from my huge coffee table.
     Me on the other hand have gone back to work and things there can be a bit of normal for me after working non stop for the last few days to recover the leftovers and sort through things that will be going to donation that we no longer need. I am mentally exhausted and virtually just don't care. I have a huge amount of work to do this weekend too. If I stop now I may not make it. Pretty much numb, I guess and it will hit me when things stop and they could tell me we can no longer live in the house. That may be my biggest  fear. We cannot move, rent a place that we would pay more for, when this property has a large chunk paid for. My life is here. My farm is what keeps me sane. We have no money or insurance to move forward.  Some one said to me today if it was me I would have really lost it. Well that would be it, if I lost it. I have to for another time in my life be on the positive end of the deal and pray that this will all work out. Have faith that some how we will get through this just as we have in the past when our house went on the auction block or when the neighborhood literally ran us out of our first house when we moved to Georgia or when I almost died because of my house in Ohio just about killed me due to mold. I know my Father will not let me down this time either. He has always answered me when I called on him and He has always given my family exactly what we needed at that time. So yes, I know we will be fine no matter what. Quitting for me is no option not since I have made it this far in life. We are just on the opposite side of what good is to come. Things are moving along we just have to be patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment