Saturday, October 28, 2017

The New Study is Almost Finished




    

   


     This room has been a well-planned out and well deserved one at that. Last night we finished up sanding the floor and I put the stain down. I had the fan blowing on it to take the last of the sticky off of it. I put a splash of color on the wall that has the rough barn sliding on it. Just have a few more things to get done and we will have a complete room.

    This has been a long process since I work on it when I can and my honey does what he can also. I love that the fruits of our labor has brought such a beautiful room in our home. This is only the beginning. the roof will soon be added and we will no longer have to have buckets  and coolers all over to catch the rain. Each little step is in the right direction to having a new house, especially since we are doing all the work ourselves. It will be a long awaited rejoicing when it is finally all complete.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment