Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Busy as a Bee


      We had a pig returned last night from our daughter because he keeps escaping and they are going back to work and they have a coyote running their property. All of our girls (pigs) are in heat right now and they are too young yet to breed. Lady Cersei is needing to be moved still with all the other girls. We will be working on that sometime this week.
     Today we worked on another chicken coop to separate our new Reds and Dominique from the bigger chickens. The big chickens are a bit too rough as far as I am concerned. We built a new nest box and moved the the two into the new pen. One of the big chickens will stay with the babies because she is taking them under her wing. She is one who hasn't laid an egg yet, but I think she is older and has stopped.
     I re-potted a bunch of chocolate mint this morning and planted my new banana tree. I have some rosemary in a start jar and spearmint too.  I am hoping to have a very nice sized herb garden soon. Little by little I add a few more. I planted a few starts of Pothos into the pot with the rest of it to fill up the pot.
     I am also getting back out in field service when I can to keep my service work to Jehovah up a bit more. That is my first and foremost task of all. I have also started five classes: two literature, one history and one education class. I won't get college credit, but it will give me more insight into each class. Knowledge is always great and I love learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment