Sunday, June 25, 2017

Under Pressure



The pressure is on now. My son Josh just called to let me know that he has to go pick up my mother in Florida. The catch is that they will be coming here to stay in between time. Now where in the world am I supposed to put everyone who is coming to visit? My house is in an uproar as we are starting to build the addition on the back. I have boxes and furniture everywhere where it shouldn’t be! He said that the visit will not be right away but nearer to August. Lord only knows I need a quick build! I am glad the plans are ready to go. So is the panic of it all. I will finally get to meet my granddaughter! That I am looking forward to. But Mom always throws me into a tail spin and just the thought of her coming makes me what to get the scissors out and finish cutting my hair off! Oh the stress! I told Tom to hide them so I don’t as my hair is short enough as it is!
I know I always seem to work great under pressure but money is so tight and I know we can only do what we can. The logs will be the biggest challenge and oh how I need my wood guy more than ever now. He no longer lives down the hill from us. I need trees cut into 10 inch lengths and lots of them in order to make up the walls for our house. Cement too lots of it to cement the logs together. Lord Jehovah better be at my side to grant me the things I need to keep from going crazy! Before anything can happen I need the truck fixed, it needs a new head gasket and quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment