Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Jackpot!



     If you are a seed saver like me, you would think you died and went to paradise when you come home to find a box full of mangeos that have been sent for my pigs. Wow, it is like a gold mine you never seen coming. I am so ready to cut them up and steal the seeds!

      I have already started several trees already. Some are small mango trees and others are bigger.  My bigger one have been growing for a year or more and are doing quite well. I have a half dozen that I planted this summer and are already putting out leaves. These are all organic seeds too. I also found a few plums and nectarines in the box with them. I am so excited! I can’t wait till I can get them all in the dirt! 

     This weekend is dedicated to planting. I wish I could get it all done tomorrow but school is back in for us now, so it will have to wait. I know they don't look good now but one day they will be beautiful trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment