Saturday, July 29, 2017

Lazy Day



     Yesterday was a slow day and I had been just taking a day to rest. The heat was overwhelming. I didn’t want to mow. The chickens don’t want to lay eggs it was so hot. Jacob got out again. Just had to figure where he was getting out was too hot, but I did it anyways.  I hope this time it worked.

     I listened to a webinar on essential oils and learned a little bit more about the 7 best essential oils to know about and use. How I would love to get certified in essential oils. I am always looking for natural ways to survive and would love to be able to help others with things that can be naturally fixed and safely.I wished I had the money to become a naturopathic doctor when I was younger, but I study all the more.

    The kids had been driving me crazy as they have no imagination on how to entertain themselves.  Unlike when we were growing up and didn’t have computers cell phones and video games. We really had a great time planning our days with picnics to the old trailer or playing fort in an old burned out tree or playing in the creek.  We always were outside. They say it is too hot. The pool is calling them but they don’t want to swim either.  We only have a few days left till we go back to school. All I want is a vacation.

     By the end of the day I had the girls and pop made cheese cake and key lime pies. The girls couldn’t wait to eat them too. As we waited we put a puzzle together. Oh let me restate that, I put a puzzle together. They lost interest about the time the edges were together. Here is the end product.



No comments:

Post a Comment