Thursday, July 27, 2017

Web Page? My Brain is going on Overload!




     I have been reading blogs and more blogs since school has been out and I am always wanting to learn all I can about so many things. As you may have noticed, I spend a lot of time writing my own blog recently. I truly want to it to be a success and have followers and even comments from the people who read it but not much has come in that way. I need feedback and even help from others who have been there compare notes so to speak. I am sure my friends that read it think oh here goes that crazy woman again ranting about her life, if they even read it at all. 

     I love to share my life experiences and goals. I love to write. I have been writing a journal all of my life (I have boxes full of them). I always felt like I could teach my skills to someone or even pass them down to my kids like my grandparents taught me. I believe in hands on training more than anything. Now I want to create a web page for my farm so that others can see what we have to offer on our farm. I started one a few years back and it was good but it was about my soap business. Yeah, soap is one of those things I do, and yes it can be considered as part of my farm duties. My herbs and goat milk go hand in hand there. I have been a long time student of natural things too.

     Now I am going to try my hand at this web page again. I need a successful business plan to build upon and maybe you could give me some help. I write business plans and lists and goals all the time but this is harder than you think or maybe it is just me. Our farm has so much to offer and I want it to work as a steady family business. This is my dream. Any help would be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment