Tuesday, August 1, 2023

30 Day Challenge- Writing Something Once Again Every Day


August 1, 2023 

     It has been awhile since my last blog post and my best friend suggested I start blogging again. I  have been so busy with all the things life has thrown at me since we have moved that just sitting down and adding it to paper has just slipped my mind.. I know I will never publish a novel or book of any type but I do love to put things into words. I haven't even kept up on my own personal journal these days!

    Just a review can get my juices flowing of what has been going on in the last month. At the beginning of July my hubby and I got to partake in an abundance of spiritual food that was given at the 2023 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses entitled "Exercising Patience"! Exercise Patience Now who doesn't need that these days!!! Despite not being able to attend in person, it was a fabulous 6 days we spent together watching all the talks and videos the society had presented. I cried and my heart was quaking with all the great information we were given. Go check it out!

     Next I was finally able to attend the Pioneer School of Jehovah's Witnesses for the for the first time in the middle of the month for one glorious week. I had been looking forward to this for years since the last time I had to come to an abrupt end when my hubby fell at work and I had to quit my Pioneer work several years back. Pioneering this passed year has strengthened my faith and brought me so much closer to Jehovah than ever before. I want to encourage all who ca to come join me in this wonderful work of preaching the good news. It is something that will never be repeated again in our time and it is something that must be done before the end of this old system comes to its close. We learned so much and not only were we fed spiritually but the food for breakfast, lunch and snacks were unbelievable! Thanks to our great bunch of Brothers and sisters preparing all those meals! I met so many wonderful brothers and sisters and we all were just like true brothers and sisters by they time we left each other. We all need to Donkey on! Just as our brother and instructor taught us in sign language- meaning "move forward"  I have surpassed my goal for my hours this year in service and have set a new goal for the coming years. Special Pioneering!



    I am challenging myself to get back into writing . I know it will be a challenge indeed, but I think it will be a good thing to keep my mind sharp. So August will be my starting point. It is our 33 year anniversary on the third so that will be a great thing to talk about  and how it went. My Grand daughters are coming to visit this week also. Updates will be available for that too. Many home projects will be coming together as we work on our new home. Can't wait to share on that too! But for now I will say see you tomorrow!

May we all Donkey on or move forward in our life's adventures! 





No comments:

Post a Comment