Sunday, August 6, 2023

Empty Nesters Again


    
 Here we are once again childless and kind of sad to see my babies off to go back home to their mom. We had a great time together in just the few days we spent together. I only wish the time had not flown by so fast! I hope they come back in September with their momma. and Poppa Jimmy and the rest of them. We can make the trip to the beach again. We had a great game of Beatles Monopoly the day it poured down rain all day even if Jacob cheated by collecting all of Grace's money and properties when she decided to quit and go back to what she does best: playing Roblox. They brought their kitten down with them and they played with the cat toy. Stella was pretty wild when she got here but after being here for a few days she had settled down quite well.   

                                                                    Savanna and Stella

    I just texted the kids to see where they were and they said they were in Savannah. taking in the sights! I told them they had to stop in and see their uncle, if they are that close. I know they are all teens and thinking they are adults but... and they want to do their own thing but going off and not letting anyone know they were going is no being responsible in no shape or form. There are folks that pray upon children with no parents! Danger Will Robinson Danger!!!      All in all though I look back at all the times I left home to visit Ohio University when I was 15-17 years old by myself to see my boyfriend and I will let things slide. But these kids are my babies and I do worry still. They're all growing up way to fast. Empty nesting is great but I do love to see the g kids. Time passes too fast and we see them far to less than we used too that is for certain.  



No comments:

Post a Comment