Monday, August 21, 2023

Catch up Time

     It has been a few days since my last post but I have been busy doing other things. Saturday I literally had to use this day to reboot myself. After loading and unloading dirt for a few days , I needed it. 
      We got a new to me desk and it was huge! We brought it into the house yesterday. It took me till this morning to get things all put back into respectable order. I still need to glue the door to the front of the desk, when we were unloading it we broke it off. If only I had a bit more room for all my art supplies. That will have to wait till we finally move the containers and create my whole office and art studio. 


     I bought an assortment of flower seeds to plant in my side garden for the hummers and butterflies the other day. I finally got all my fall seeds in the garden along with the flowers. I found some more flower seeds we bought earlier that I had somewhere on my old desk while cleaning things up. I sure hope things grow better than my first garden of yhis year. I did hear from others it was not good for them either. Makes me feel better knowing that too. So glad almost all my herbs did well! I also found some blueberry and elderberry seeds which I handed off to my hubby to start those are his thing he works on. 
     A garden bed for all my herbs is still in the process. Even though my love for gardening is labor of love hauling dirt from one place to another is not. Anyway I look at it, it is my job! I have trees to plant today too. Two Pawpaw trees will be going in by the one side of the shedroom inside the fence. I don't want them to stay in pots like my fig and peach trees because they need the root growth deep in the ground. Things never seem to get done but that keeps our minds healthy and our bodies too.



No comments:

Post a Comment