Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Best Friends

     Have you got a best friend that you truly trust with All your joys and deep feelings or secrets? I am sure we all have had one or more we have really connected with. It may be your marriage mate or your best friend from as far back as kindergarten or it might be someone you just met and you feel they are like soul mates because you really connected right away. We look for certain qualities in our friendships such as loyalty, understanding and someone who listens when you truly need that listening ear. Some one who you share meals with someone who gets your jokes or even someone who loves all the cool things you share in common like a hobby, music or other cool things. Most of all someone who looks out for you no matter what!

    I know I have a few of them. Being able to share all you have to share with someone you truly care about gives you a greater feeling of really being able to face what this world is throwing at us. And even better if you listen to what they have to say about all our life's woes and joys you feel needed. Without that best friend you really have no way to express your true feelings and work through all your fears all by yourself. A best friend is a sound board for the most part. Someone who bounces ideas, cares and more to and from you.

    A best friend can bring you to tears through laughter or through their pain or yours. I know that many times I have got a call when I most needed it or a hug at my breaking point. Having someone to talk to can give us a great deal of feeling wanted and understood or even belonging. Best friends share surprises when you least expect it. They are always there during your darkest of days. Even when you feel like crying, you always find some way to smile or even make each other laugh. Having best friends are one of the best things in the world and I am so blessed with many friends I can call my besties, but one that has been there for me the 15 years is my most dearest friend of all, who's name I will leave out but she knows. Someone I have yet to meet in person but anxiously awaiting that day! The love I feel for her has been more than a blessing as she has encouraged me through so much. Now don't get me wrong my other besties I have known for less time have been there for me too and Oh yes I can't forget my love of my life bestie, but she has saved me in ways I don't think she will ever know!

    To all of those besties out there always send that love back they share with you and always let them know how much you appreciate them in you life. I know they will be ever grateful for you doing so!

To all my besties I love you over the moon and back and through eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment