Friday, February 28, 2020

Free for the Taking?


Free for the Taking?

Choose to build a new house

Fix up an old beauty

Or maybe own the one you use to live in.
   
     Have you ever wanted to create the perfect dream house with all the amenities that comes with it? Or maybe you had your eye on a prime piece of property close to your favorite spot. Maybe you have a rich relative that you hoped would put you in their will. What would you do if that dream could come true? This is the house and land you have been dreaming of all your life.  And what if, no one will ever take this property away from you and it will be free of taxes and you can feed yourself off the land and grow perfect non GMO heirloom plants to feed yourself and your family and farm your own animals there for eternity? Would you take this opportunity to thank that person with all your heart for giving you such a gift? Would you care for what has been given you and do your utmost to keep it up and continue living there?

Making good with what We have

     I know that I have always wanted a dream house and I have a design program that I have designed so many house on and each time I design one I try to put in all the great new ideas that I find in pictures from Houz or Pinterest. No matter how many houses I design I have to keep in mind that it has to be affordable to my very small budget and I mean small. Over the years my hubby and I have picked up things for little to no money to fund our house. Free windows and doors, free tubs, free tile you name it we have saved it. Things people want to give away or ask for little to nothing just to get rid of it. My house will have lots of windows as we have collected a six plus pairs of sliding glass doors. Each piece will be as one window framed into the living room and bedroom. We have been  given a pool table slate to make counters with and we have 100 year old oak boards to create the perfect look for something in the house. When my daughter remodeled her house we got a lot of goodies from her too. A great door that had come apart that has a glass work in it that will make a great window for a bathroom. There are so many treasures out there for little to nothing and I can always find use for so many things. Yet I know my house may have someone else live it if I die like one of my children. I know I will still have to pay my taxes and I will never be an heir to any one here on earth unless I have some secret admirer I don’t know about that put me in their will. So it will still be my dream house that may not ever get build because of my low income status.

     I know some day I will have that dream house and I will have everything I could ever dream of and more right here on this very earth but this inheritance will be from our Grand Creator God. He has promised all of us that we can have all of it free and no more mortgage payments no more taxes, free food and more. What you say? Isaiah 65:21- 23 tells us that God has promised for all who obey him all these things.
 Is 65: 21 They will build houses and live in them, and they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. 22 They will not build for someone else to inhabit, nor will they plant for others to eat. For the days of my people will be like the days of a tree, and the work of their hands my chosen ones will enjoy to the full. 23 They will not toil for nothing, nor will they bear children for distress, because they are the offspring made up of those blessed by Jehovah, and their descendants with them.

     Now, how can anyone not want to be a part of such wonderful provisions? For those of us who have no place of our own and especially if you owe the bank a mortgage or taxes this is a great opportunity. Can you visualize living in your own house and land like this? What part of that scripture appeals to you?  This is not something that most people have really thought about, but this is what God has promised to all of us. His plan for the earth from the very beginning was to have Adam and Eve extend the Garden of Eden to the ends of the earth. This plan has never changed. In fact He has said the meek ones will inherit the earth.  Chapter 37 of Psalms tells us many great things that will take place for those ones. Verse 3-4 states that if we trust in God and do what is good residing on the earth he will grant us the desires of our heart. Now what are your desires? But for those who are evil? He will do away with them in verse 9, but those hoping in Him WILL possess the earth. Ps 37:11 But the meek will possess the earth, and they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace. I don’t know about you but to me that gift is one I will work very hard to receive even now.
Can you see yourself living in such a paradise as Adam and Eve once started? Can you see yourself never having to do without ever again? In revelations it tells of such a place right here on earth.

      Rev 21:3-5 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” 5 And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.”

     If the Bible says these words are faithful and true how wonderful will that be for us. Can you imagine waking up in the morning and not have to reach for your glasses or put in your teeth, feeling 100 % no pain!!! How about that word death are you afraid of it? I bet most are. But it says there will be no more death. What about all those loved ones we have lost over the years, I know I have children I have lost and grandparents and friends that have long passed. What does it say about them? No more mourning, how can that be? Jesus will call them all out of their graves to be united with us.

     At John 5: 28 (Jesus says), Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

     Remember Ecclesiastes 1:4 A generation is going, and a generation is coming, but the earth remains forever. So the earth will not be destroyed. Well it will be a place of beauty once again never to be destroyed by man doing his worst. Can You be one who will build that dream home and live there forever? I know I am willing to try my hardest to be there! I will build my dream house and have more than I could ever imagine and it will be given to me and I will be an heir to its abundance of all that God intended it to be and more. I will serve Him to the best of my ability and be thankful and keep the faith that all my dreams will come true one day soon. I hope this sounds like a plan you will have too so I can see you also living your dream. It is free for the taking and God is offering it to all of us.

     Quote of the day:
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz

     Scripture of the day:
1 Peter 4:8 Above all things, have intense love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.


No comments:

Post a Comment