Friday, February 14, 2020

Tea or Coffee, what caffeine do you prefer?


Tea or Coffee, what caffeine do you prefer?

     If you are most people I know you prefer coffee. Now that we have so many coffee shops to pull into and order up a coffee made your way how can you not? It amazes me how much people pay to drink this stuff too. Hot or cold, flavored with so much sweet things too. Does a black cup of coffee exist still? Tea on the other hand it too has many flavors and kinds it can make your head spin. Both can be found in your favorite bottles to go at most gas stations and grocers.

     I myself have changed from drinking coffee to strictly drinking tea. I prefer to drink the herbal kinds mostly because the black type wires me out way more than I like. Just think most folks go for coffee for the caffeine too. It is crazy but it seems like we all need it to run on with our busy days too.

     Have you ever thought about how much caffeine is in a cup of coffee? I had to look it up myself. According to google there is 95 grams and that is just for a regular cup of coffee nothing fancy. Caffeine  This varies by what type you prefer. Black tea on the other hand contains 47 grams of caffeine in one cup. Caffeine Comparing these two I can see how so many choose to drink coffee. How much coffees does one person consume in a day? Well according to the Huffington Post say 3-5 cups how many cups.

This is how I keep my tea hot!
Now this is my cup of tea!


     Tea has so many different types and flavors and there are different amounts of caffeine in each one. Many tea has less caffeine and sometimes it is mixed with herbs and even fruits flavor depending on what kind of tea is used. There is green teas white teas, herbals by themselves and spices.  Many have different effects that they can have on you too. Take ginger tea, I use it most days by itself or with other spices or herbs because it has so many benefits. Here are a few of them listed in the link SimplyHealth.io. 
·        Helps lower blood pressure
·        Rehydrates the body
·        Has many essential vitamins
·        Soothes upset stomachs
·        Feeds the brain
·         Fights cancer
Now I think those are pretty good reasons for drinking ginger tea, not to mention it just warms you up on cold days.
For those of us who drink too much coffee during the day you need to add chamomile tea to your end of the day ritual.  It helps reduce the stress of the busy day and it helps you fall to sleep.

     Whatever your passion is drink wise and we all have preferences we can all know that a little caffeine can be a good thing to get us going.Whether you buy it or make it yourself enjoy a great cup with a friend.

     Quote of the day:

 “I just don’t understand why anyone would want to get their caffeine in a less-efficient form.”
 Mira Grant

     Scripture of the day:
I have calmed and quieted my soul.Ps. 131:2.



No comments:

Post a Comment