Saturday, February 1, 2020

Unexpected Change of Plans


     Unexpected Change of Plans 

     You know that plans sometimes change during my day and today is one of those days. I got up this morning to get my tea pot going, put wood in the stove, feed the cats and let out the dogs, fix my breakfast and start my routine. Oh that is my routine J but before I had a chance to do that this morning this is what I found in my chair in the living room.

     
    Now I knew Moochy was due any time now as she was searching for a place to hide the kittens. Well hiding she didn’t do! I got a box ready for her and set her four kittens in the box and moved it to the corner of the room where she would have some privacy. I was wondering when I picked her up if there could be more to come as she felt a bit solid still. I hope four is the trick because I have more cats than I need now both inside and out. Even if we fixed all of them which most are there always seems to be more that find their way here. :(  

     I called my daughter to ask her if she had any Resolve, as she stock piles that kind of stuff from work when they have bucky days. I told her I needed a couple cans of it to clean my chair.  That was not in the plans for the day either.  Well kids happen and I will have to redo my plans to clean furniture.  I will be giving kittens away in 8 weeks so if you were thinking you might need one keep me in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment