Thursday, February 6, 2020

Weather, Whether or not to know Warnings


Weather, Whether or not to know Warnings

     For the last several days we have been sent out messages for severe flooding in our area and we didn’t get much rain at all. Last night the rain started and now we have plenty of rain to deal with. The weather folks want us to know the weather whether it is happening or not but to put up warnings so far in advance and having maybe a few drops of rain here and there is crazy. Now is the time the watches start for most folks. But the pre-warnings seem to go unnoticed by most.

     We have had thunder storms and power outage here this morning and yes the rain has come down in huge buckets. I didn’t get a tornado watch till after the rains slowed, and my daughter just about 25 miles from here was under a warning and just 10 minute after she put my g kids on the bus. Really they waited that long and they knew schools would be taking off. Thankfully the school has sent out several messages to parents to tell them the kids are safe. They even had a tornado drill yesterday. We are under a tornado watch till 5 pm. It is still pouring here and I am sure the roads are flooding in the lower parts. My son just took a flight to Guatemala this morning and had to be rerouted through Florida due to the tornadoes in the state here. Now that is weather!

     I wonder if many think about warnings and take them serious when they are giving in advance. I know that many folks we have gone door to door about the warnings of this old system coming to its end soon and they seem to think it is possibly coming but not anytime soon. The majority will agree but do nothing to prepare for it. It is written in the Bible the signs of the times and yet not many see that. How about you? Do you heed the warnings to change what you shouldn’t be doing? Have you given it any thought to thinking you will be one of those saved when Armageddon comes?
I know I have made many changes in my life in the last 30 years and still keep on the watch. (MATTHEW 24:42) I am wanting to be prepared so that I will make it.

     Many folks might read the Bible but do they truly understand it and can they see that Satan is wondering around ready to devour up as many as he can  because he knows the time is coming to its end for him. (1 Peter 5: 8) If Satan knows how close it is he will blind anyone he can to make sure they don’t see the truth. How is Satan the Devil misleading the nations you might ask? Just look around at all the folks who are busy doing “me things”, not concerned with anyone but themselves. Look at the violence we see every day! We are possibly worse than Sodom and Gomorrah by this time. And in Noah’s day, we saw people eating and drinking and being married just like today and wow look at what happened there. Now I know that God promised never to do such destruction again to the earth but what of those folks who refused to see the warnings?  

     Just as we watch the weather and whether we prepare for it or not we all need to be prepared for the coming of Our King and Ruler Christ Jesus. I know we all want to be saved. I know I do. So the next time you have a knock on your door will you listen or will you just blow it off and say oh I know I am going to be saved? Will you? I hope so.

     Quote for the day:

“I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.” Paulo Coelho

     Scripture of the day:

Matt. 24 :3 While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?

     Weather today is: 

Whether or not we will have some! Hope everyone is safe and dry in whatever weather you might be having. Keep in mind all the warnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment