Sunday, January 5, 2020

E Day Ever Wonder


E Day- Ever Wonder

     Ever wonder what you might do if you could live forever? I have so many times and that means never growing old right there with that. I have dreamed of the perfect little house that I will live in and what kind of gardens I would have all around the land I would have. I think about all the animals that I would feed and care for and think of all the different fruits and vegetables I could grow. Wow that is a lot to think about, yet how will we or could we do that when we see our own body fall apart and grow older and weaker as time passes.

     So many people I have talked to think this way. They may say why would anyone want to live forever  look at all the damage the earth has or sickens  or all my friends are dead now why would  want to live any longer?
Did you ever think about what God created for Adam and eve? What did god give them? He gave them a garden to start with small but not so small that they felt like it wasn’t enough, I am sure. He told them to take this garden and create it to be all over the world. Wow that to me sounds like something I would have loved to do. (Genesis 1)

     Did you know that god had a purpose and he is still wanting that purpose to be carried out? Yes he still wants that garden.  Maybe now you could be thinking “I might just want to see that garden and what all it had to offer.” I know I would. God’s purpose has never changed. He gave man the opportunity to create something so marvels that we could never want for anything.

     Just think that if satan was not so greedy to think so much more of himself to interfere, we may have never seen the end of the garden in all its splendors. Well you can do something about that by taking the time to know how god felt and what he sacrifices for all of us to give us the chance to live that live for real.  Just think about Job and all that he endured through all that satan put him through.  He lost everything including his children and he stood his ground even when his best friends and wife told his he was crazy and to curse god. But look at what god gave him in the end. More than he ever had by several folds. Even his children. All because his integrity was not broken. (Job)

     Satan has taken so many of our loved ones away from us and some believe that god has punished us for things we did because of it. God is love he doesn’t want anyone to die. he wants us to live forever in a true paradise without all the suffering that satan causes for us all. Can you imagine all the wonderful things you could accomplish if we did live forever? Wow I know I have a list even a bucket list couldn’t hold.

     Did you ever wonder why the people that Jesus brought back to live never said they were in heaven or even said why did you bring me out of heaven? If Jesus can do those things. Then don’t you think he will do it for all those ones who have died and for all of us who mourn our loved ones?
Did you ever wonder what someone would do in heaven anyways? It tells us that those who go to heaven will rule as co-rulers  with Jesus. Now if all the dead were in heaven why would there be a need for co-rulers? (Revelations 12)

     Did you ever wonder why God gave his only begotten son for us? (John 3:16) What does Jesus Life mean to you? He gave us a perfect model of his life to follow and a prayer to show us how we should pray. The lord’ prayer. (matt. 6:9) How about the kingdom that he talked about is it not the most perfect government ever to be brought about?
These are things that I have wondered about once and I gained the knowledge to understand those and many more things. I wonder if this has made you wonder if I am crazy or not. So many think so but there are more for us than against us when you count all the angels and God’s kingdom and his son and the co-rulers. How can I be wrong especially if satan is not around to make things bad for us. (Rev. 12:7 ,21:3-4)
My last wonder is do you want to know more about the bible? I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment