Monday, January 6, 2020

F Day- Family



                         Family
Feeling a warmth of happiness when family gets together.
Amazing memories can be made over the smallest of things.
Many great laughs leaving you in tears from laughing too hard.
I could only wish that my family was closer to me still.
Love my children and g children over the moon and back.
You can only imagine how much I miss them when we are apart.



My family is now spread far and wide and it is not often we all seem to get together. My (babies) twin son Matt lives in Savannah, his Josh lives in Ohio, my oldest daughter Bobbi is still close but still a drive away along with her sister Kelly. My youngest daughter Johnna lives just a stone’s throw away but we still don’t see each other as much as I would like to. It seems when the ones farthest away come home one of the others cannot make it. Pop and I would love to travel to see them but driving long distances just seems not to work for our old bones. The farm also limits us to how long we can go. Sometimes short visits can be made and Johnna and James help out 
but we hate to impose. I hate highway trips too.


 My son Josh is looking to buy a new house and I would love to see it and visit my g daughter. She is a real hoot. She is three now and smart as a whip. Matt wants to give us a tour of Savannah and area but we still haven’t made it there. We have made arrangements to go and something always comes up; like the clutch going out in my car or the check didn’t get here on the dates we could have. It kills me that we are so far apart. Bobbi seems to lead such a busy life and she is always making memories with her kids Kianne, Javante and Amara. Kelly Just had a new baby  Willow and I didn’t get to go see her because I had to work. Johnna is never home she has become a workaholic, which worries me because she seems not to spend time with my g girls SavAnna and Grace much.






      I hate getting older and things seem so different these days. I want to still have all my kids home and still teaching them and all my g kids all the things in life my grandparents taught me. I think so much about them and yes we are all still close but in such a faraway way.  Technology helps but it is not the same as having them come home and raiding the fridge and eating meals together every day and just being close. I miss that so much. Now I just pray a lot for them all and hope for the best for them all. paradise is the only place we can all be together forever and I would be the happiest mom in the world if we all make it there.











     
    
   

     Family means everything to me and always has I have fought hard to hold on to all of them from one moment in time to another and my heart has been broken too. I never want to be without my children no matter what we do. I love them all more that life itself. I want what is best for them all and never want them to have to not be close like my sisters and brothers. I have one sister I haven't seen or talked to since 1986 and It is the hardest thing in the world to deal with.  my other siblings  and I text but it is not the same, we were all so very close back then.  I miss them all very much but time changes us and things happen. I hope your family stays close .

       


No comments:

Post a Comment