Thursday, January 9, 2020

I day- I am


I day- I am 
   I am the I day today because I am a bit under the weather. See my hubby got sick earlier this week and I have tried to stay away from him as much as possible. He ran a fever, was dizzy and coughs and aches came with it. I did all the chores and brought in the wood and kept the fire going all by myself for a change.

     Yesterday while feeding the animals I found one of the escapees in the coyote trap and my daughter and her hubby came to help me get him in the pen. Pigs are stronger than we thought. He was dragging my son-in-law down the hill. We tried to get him moved but he busted out of the trap and took off running. I had just picked up the rollers that we tried moving him with when he busted out and I dropped it on my foot and ankle, that left a mark!. My son-in-law said he would come up and take care of both the pigs this week! He also said he had a tree come down in their yard and asked to barrow the chain saw and he would chop it up and bring us the wood. That in itself is a blessing because we are just about out of wood again.

     Today I woke up coughing and feeling a bit bad myself. I cannot get sick there are too many things I have to take care of. I have an autoimmune lung disease that lessens my ability to heal easily and I cannot take just anything because of allergies. When I get sick it can be bad. So today I am going to behave and slow the pace just a bit. I already started drinking ginger tea, eat my pineapple (to fight mucus) and preparing silver water (my antibiotic) just to fight off any bad bug. I hope I don’t end up too sick. At least I have a warm house and lots of soup on hand. I will double up on my c’s and maybe that will save me. I hope my hubby feels better soon. When he gets sick he is the weaker of the two of us. I always keep moving.  



No comments:

Post a Comment