Friday, January 17, 2020

N Day –Need To


N Day –Need To
     Have you ever thought about that? Need to know, to have, to feel, to meet, so many needs. I thought about this last night. I felt so many emotions as I did. I thought about the need to meet people. We all need to meet people, people who excite us, invite us, change us and even love us. People who are searching the same things as we are. Some may share happiness some may share sadness, some share bad, so many share energy. Did you ever look at those people and think how you were brought together or why? Were they there to connect you to something greater than that moment or was it just that moment you knew for sure? Was it something you needed, something they needed?

      I sometimes find myself at night in the quiet wondering, thinking too much or even lost in a prayer, asking for needs or searching for answers. I thought of friends I have made over the years and how they have connected me to some of the greatest things I could even imagine like my best friend Laurie. She insisted I needed to meet her friend and when I finally stopped saying no I found just what I needed, My husband.

      Sometimes I find a point in my life where I meet a person who needs me and I would have never thought I could help. Later finding that I needed them too. All the connection people make, I believe are somehow connected by powers way higher that we could ever see. Prayers may be answered or needs come just at that lowest times of a person’s life. Needs are met. Think about the people you have met only for a minute to connect with something even more important later. We are all connected somehow we all have a need for something. Do you think this is just by chance? I don’t, I know it is a spiritual connection, whether directly or indirect, But it is true. God has his hand in it. It is his plan.

     
     I know that many people think that I may be crazy, because I share my faith. Those who read a scripture for the day may have needed that and didn’t even know it. This world is crumbling so quickly and we need to be prepared for what is coming. It will be something far more badly than what man has ever seen in his existence and it is written for all to see. Yet the power of so many other things seem to blot out what is of the utmost importance. Entertainment, work and money. But will all those things save you in the end? I think not. What are your needs? Have you taken into account the word of God lately? Maybe you need to. It isn’t too late to ask. Start making connections with people you never thought you would, maybe one who knocks on your door  to share the good news or the kingdom or even blogs like me. We all need someone, something. We all need love. Try it.It truly is just what you need.






No comments:

Post a Comment